Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like sunlight burning at midnight, makin' my life something so Beautiful, Beautiful...

4 posters

Go down

Like sunlight burning at midnight, makin' my life something so Beautiful, Beautiful... Empty Like sunlight burning at midnight, makin' my life something so Beautiful, Beautiful...

Post  Ashley_Entheral Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Hey guys!!! You may know me as Anyui_Hanaui (Ponya and Corenth sure know me), but if you don't know me, well, **** ***!!!

Please refrain from swearing in any forum category apart from spam, thank you
- Tyran

Ashley_Entheral

Back to top Go down

Like sunlight burning at midnight, makin' my life something so Beautiful, Beautiful... Empty Re: Like sunlight burning at midnight, makin' my life something so Beautiful, Beautiful...

Post  Duke Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Your "humor" is bland.

Introductions of this kind are what make me want to rip the screen off of my laptop.

Last edited by Duke on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke
Admin Council

Location : United Fricking States of Fricking America... Fricking

Back to top Go down

Like sunlight burning at midnight, makin' my life something so Beautiful, Beautiful... Empty Re: Like sunlight burning at midnight, makin' my life something so Beautiful, Beautiful...

Post  ϧky Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:54 am

To my comment being deleted I say: >_>

To the twit above Duke I say: >_>
ϧky
ϧky

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:35 pm

Duke wrote:Your "humor" is bland.

Introductions of this kind are what make me want to rip the screen off of my laptop.

^

Avenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum